Date(s) - 20/05/2018
3:30 pm - 5:30 pm
Museum of Comedy
Note early starting time
Traditional Music Hall, with elegantly waist-coated, gavel-wielding, repartee-versed Chairman; beautifully costumed and coiffured ladies and sartorially attired gentlemen.
Acts range from the comic to the tragic, with a sprinkling of prestidigitative and instrumental virtuosity.
How to book
Tickets can be obtained from the Museum of Comedy by:
- booking online via the Museum of Comedy website
- calling 0207 534 1744
- visiting the Museum of Comedy during its open hours: Tuesday to Sunday, 12pm to 5 pm (call to check first)
- going to the Leicester Square Theatre box office.
- Members: £25 (includes booking fee ). You will need a password which is emailed to members
- Non-members: £28 (BHMS members: £25)
Our recent shows have been a sell-out so be sure to book early! Don’t forget members are affiliated to the Museum of Comedy and amongst its benefits is 20% off drinks from the bar! Please bring your Membership Card or quote the password to obtain the discount.
“What can I say? An absolute triumph! The paens of praise have poured in – (the audience) raved about the sheer joy and bonhomie and talent of the Late Joys team.” – Sir Gavyn Arthur, former Lord Mayor
“The whole performance was absolutely wonderful, just wonderful.” – Lady Christabel Flight, Lord Mayor of Westminster
Online bookings are now closed. You can usually still book right up to the show - please call Mike Halson on 00 44 7768 814362