Date(s) - 23/02/2020
3:30 pm - 5:30 pm
Museum of Comedy
- Book through Museum of Comedy
- Members and guests
- Open to the public
- Show with refreshments
Traditional Music Hall, with elegantly waist-coated, gavel-wielding, repartee-versed Chairman; beautifully costumed and coiffured ladies and sartorially attired gentlemen.
Acts range from the comic to the tragic, with a sprinkling of prestidigitative and instrumental virtuosity.
How to book
Tickets can be obtained from the Museum of Comedy by:
- booking online via the Museum of Comedy website
- calling 0207 534 1744
- visiting the Museum of Comedy during its open hours: Tuesday to Sunday, 12pm to 5 pm (call to check first)
- going to the Leicester Square Theatre box office.
- Players’ Members: £25 (includes booking fee ). You will need a password which is emailed to members
- BMHS Members: £25 (includes booking fee )
- Non-members: £28
Shows are often sold out so be sure to book early! Members are affiliated to the MOC and amongst its benefits is 20% off drinks from the bar! Please bring your Membership Card or quote the password to obtain the discount.
“What can I say? An absolute triumph! The paens of praise have poured in – (the audience) raved about the sheer joy and bonhomie and talent of the Late Joys team.” – Sir Gavyn Arthur, former Lord Mayor
“The whole performance was absolutely wonderful, just wonderful.” – Lady Christabel Flight Lord Mayor of Westminster