Date(s) - 19/05/2019
3:30 pm - 5:30 pm
Museum of Comedy
As usual our wonderful producer has brought together a superb cast:
- Mark Walsh will be our Chairman and, no doubt, he will be bringing along his banjo!
- Songwriter Charles Miller will be providing musical accompaniment on piano.
- We are introducing young magician Edward Hilsum, Danny Rogers (son of Ted Rogers of Dusty Bin fame!) and Alice Ellen Wright, a young lady just out of Les Mis in the West End.
- We are warmly welcoming back the Chairman of The British Music Hall Society, Adam Borzone and Bobby Crush will be our special audience guest!
How to book
Tickets can be obtained from the Museum of Comedy by:
- booking online via the Museum of Comedy website
- calling 0207 534 1744
- visiting the Museum of Comedy during its open hours: Tuesday to Sunday, 12pm to 5 pm (call to check first)
- going to the Leicester Square Theatre box office.
- Players’ Members: £25 (includes booking fee ). You will need a password which is emailed to members
- BMHS Members: £25 (includes booking fee ).
- Non-members: £28
Our recent shows have been a sell out so be sure to book early ! Don’t forget members are affiliated to the MOC and amongst its benefits is 20% off drinks from the bar! Please bring your Membership Card or quote the password to obtain the discount.
“What can I say? An absolute triumph! The paens of praise have poured in – (the audience) raved about the sheer joy and bonhomie and talent of the Late Joys team.” – Sir Gavyn Arthur, former Lord Mayor
“The whole performance was absolutely wonderful, just wonderful.” – Lady Christabel Flight Lord Mayor of Westminster