Date(s) - 28/12/2018
6:30 pm - 10:45 pm
Royal Air Force Club
This year’s end of year party will as usual be held at the Royal Air Force Club at 128 Piccadilly and include a two-course supper and a two-half traditional Music Hall show.
As ever, we are assembling a stellar group of artistes and have already signed up:
• Peter John whose “Fairy” is clocking up thousands of hits on YouTube (“She” is much better in the flesh!)
• Eloise Irving, a beautiful singer and harpist
• Martin Milnes – one half of the successful Ferris and Milnes duo
• The established Chairman/accompanist team of Clive Greenwood and Laurence Payne
Further information on the line-up will be available here soon.
- 6.30-7.00 – guests arrive and mingle in the bar
- 7.00 – guests move into the splendid club ballroom and sit at their allocated table
- 7.10 – first half of the show
- 8.00 – supper: steak and kidney pudding followed by sherry trifle, petits fours and coffee
- 9.30 – second half of the show, culminating in ‘Auld Lang Syne’ at 10.30.
Inflation has been ignored: the price remains at £70 for an evening of great food and remarkable entertainment: by far the best buy in town. Last year sold out by early December. If you might make up a party of 6 or more the price falls to £65 each – to discuss, please call Bill Halson on 07770 281746.
- Online – using the form below. You can pay by Paypal or debit/credit card.
- BACS – The Players’ Theatre Club – Sort Code 090128 – Account 89107358