Date(s) - 28/12/2018
6:30 pm - 10:45 pm
Royal Air Force Club
THIS SHOW IS NOW SOLD OUT!
This year’s end of year party will as usual be held at the Royal Air Force Club at 128 Piccadilly and include a two-course supper and a two-half traditional Music Hall show.
As ever, we are assembling a stellar group of artistes and have already signed up:
• Peter John whose “Fairy” is clocking up thousands of hits on YouTube (“She” is much better in the flesh!)
• Eloise Irving, a beautiful singer and harpist
• Martin Milnes – one half of the successful Ferris and Milnes duo
• The established Chairman/accompanist team of Clive Greenwood and Laurence Payne
Further information on the line-up will be available here soon.
- 6.30-7.00 – guests arrive and mingle in the bar
- 7.00 – guests move into the splendid club ballroom and sit at their allocated table
- 7.10 – first half of the show
- 8.00 – supper: steak and kidney pudding followed by sherry trifle, petits fours and coffee
- 9.30 – second half of the show, culminating in ‘Auld Lang Syne’ at 10.30.
Inflation has been ignored: the price remains at £70 for an evening of great food and remarkable entertainment: by far the best buy in town. Last year sold out by early December. If you might make up a party of 6 or more the price falls to £65 each – to discuss, please call Bill Halson on 07770 281746.
- Online – using the form below. You can pay by Paypal or debit/credit card.
- BACS – The Players’ Theatre Club – Sort Code 090128 – Account 89107358
This show is fully booked.