We put on three kinds of events:
- public shows
- member-only events, and
- private events and parties
These normally take place at the Museum of Comedy in Holborn. You can book online through their website (with a booking fee) or in person at the venue with no booking fee - check their opening hours before going.
We usually put on a special summer party in June or July, and a winter party in December. These are open to members and non-members and are always sold out. The parties take place in the sumptuous surroundings of the Royal Air Force club in Piccadilly and include a delicious meal as well as a highly entertaining music hall show.
- You can book our parties online through this website.
- Payments are processed by Paypal - and you can pay using a Paypal account, debit card or credit card. There is no booking fee.
- We have a range of discount codes that allow people from various groups to benefit from discounted tickets.
- You can also pay by cheque or over the phone.
In addition to our regular music hall shows, we also arrange special get-togethers where our members can come along to socialise and and enjoy 'extras' such as appearances by favourite artistes or video clips from our huge library of classic Players' performances.
Private events and parties
We regularly put on custom music hall-based events for organisations such as Livery Companies, Ward Clubs and housing associations, as well as individuals. If you have an idea for an event, please let us know. While most of our special events take place in or around London, we can also travel further afield - in 2018 we put on a very successful event in Dorset, for example.